[asterisk-biz] Asterisk Now Speaks with Google Talk. :)

Rehan AllahWala rehan at supertec.com
Fri Aug 4 11:11:16 MST 2006

http://voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+Speaks+with+Google+Talk

Farruk DID NOT write anything, He just configured it for us, and I just posted on the voip info on
HOW TO use it.

I am not trying to take away credit from anyone here.

As for Bounty of $100, He asked me to wait 4 days before posting the bounty , which I did, so
he got it on his own.

I do not mind sending another $100 to whoever wrote the code.

Rehan