[asterisk-biz] Digium pricing

Trixter AKA Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Thu Aug 3 14:10:47 MST 2006

On Thu, August 3, 2006 1:06 pm, VOICEIN at aol.com wrote:
> Digium has special pricing on new and used @
> _www.digiumboards.com_ (http://www.digiumboards.com)

That is digium as you implied by saying digium has that pricing?

> Voice  International
> Anaheim, Ca 92868
> 714-279-0204 Ext 102
> _WEBSITES_ (http://www.voiceinternational.com/)
> www.voiceinternational.com
> (http://www.dialogicdealer.com/) _www.digiumboards.com _
> (http://www.digiumboards.com/) _www.nmsboards.com _

Hmm its in your signature.

Registrant:
Voice International
ATTN: DIGIUMBOARDS.COM
c/o Network Solutions

It apperas that you have pricing not digium, further you are hiding behind
anonymous registration of the domain (which makes me think that this is
less than legit since most merchants dont hide, but maybe there is
something to this).  But when added with 'digium has special pricing' that
amkes me think less since its not a truthful statement.

I dont know if you have an exemption or not, but just in case you dont,
you do know that digium, asterisk, iax, and dundi are registered
trademarks and without basically licensing them from digium per their
webpage you cant use them at all in a domain name, meta tags, and a bunch
of other things (including in the asterisk source if you modify anything
in asterisk - wonder how that jives with the gpl since it is an extra
restriction that isnt allowed but that isnt hte point).

Belfast IE +44 28 9099 6461    DE +49 801 777 555 3402
Utrecht NL +31 306 553058      US WA +1 360 207 0479
US NY +1 516 687 5200          FreeWorldDialup: 635378
http://www.trxtel.com the VoIP provider that pays you!