[asterisk-biz] Price fixing?

Justin Newman jnewman at newmantelecom.com
Wed Aug 2 23:58:40 MST 2006

> I'm in the market for a TE410P - Everywhere I've looked, the price is
> $1,345.00 - Is there some price fixing going on?  Is Digium forcing
> price with resellers'?
>
> Bart

I'm not sure if there is anything illegal about what they do in terms of
price. Most companies of the tech world have some kind of pricing guidelines
for advertising.

Then again, who knows...they may have a suit coming up. There are plenty of
cheaper alternatives if you need them though. Most of them are close to 100%
compatible and the technology doesn't seem to change much.

Justin