[asterisk-biz] Hosted PBX

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 2 12:33:09 MST 2006

And......I would add, you need VoIP knowledge/experience which has some
unique characteristics/challenges that traditional telephony does not.

There are some technical benefits in addition to bottom line benefits to
doing it in house.  I would suggest you get different opinions on this
and/or try understand it yourself.

  _____