[asterisk-biz] AstriCon Dallas: Platinum Sold Out, Space Running Low

Steven Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Wed Aug 2 07:32:55 MST 2006

Greetings Asterisk Biz,

We're very happy to announce that all of our Platinum sponsorship
slots have been filled.  This year's Platinum sponsors are:

- Polycom
- Aastra
- NETXUSA
- VoxBone
- Star2Star
- Cylogistics
- The VoIP Connection

We still have a very limited number of Gold, Silver and Tabletop
exhibit spaces available.  If you would like to exhibit at AstriCon,
please contact Lisa King at +1 816 256 8917 or by email:
lking at astricon.net.

AstriCon is the official Asterisk conference and exhibition.  AstriCon
offers a wide range of Asterisk-related content for end users,
developers, resellers and hobbyists.  Last year's AstriCon in Anaheim,
California brought in over 600 attendees from around the world.  For
more information please see the AstriCon web site:
http://www.astricon.net.

Thanks,

Steve

--
Steven Sokol
AstriCon: The Asterisk Conference & Exhibition

Asterisk Training:  http://www.sokol-associates.com/
AstriCon 2006: http://www.astricon.net/