[asterisk-biz] Hosted PBX

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Wed Aug 2 07:14:48 MST 2006

Susan,

It might be Asterisk or it might be some other product. You can
certainly do it yourself. Various vendors on this list including
ourselves sell products to do the user interface, customer management,
billing, invoicing, etc. Our product to do this is called "Enswitch",
and details are at:

http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/

Check the features and demo web interface links. If you'd like more
details, please contact me off list or give us a call. We have a
standard configuration for 250 users that you might be interested in.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
+44 20 799 39 799
http://integrics.com/