[asterisk-biz] Request for ITSPs to provide service and sign-up details

James Green tmp at amrivox.com
Tue Aug 1 11:19:12 MST 2006

Camrivox have recently launched a new ATA called the Flexor-151. This
product can be provisioned in various ways from fully provisioned to a
'retail' model.

When fully provisioned the user will get dial-tone immediately, and
doesn't have to enter any details, not even user name or password.

However; under the 'retail' model the user gets to choose from a list of
providers (ITSPs) on a pull-down menu. The Flexor-151 has all the settings
built-in for a given ITSP so the user doesn't have to enter any details.
It also has a web link to the sign-up page for the chosen ITSP so that the
user can sign-up more easily to get a user name and password (which they
do have to enter into the product).

We are keen to work with ITSPs to extend the built-in list of providers.
It is obviously in the interest of providers to add themselves to our
list.

When adding a new provider to our list we typically need the following:
- service details, ie. SIP Registrar, SIP Proxy, STUN server, etc
- Sign-up URL (with referrer reference so you know it was Camrivox who
  got you the new customer)
- a test account so we can check we've got everything right

Please contact info at camrivox.com if you are interested in getting yourself
added. You can also request evaluation units at the same address.

For more information on the Flexor-151, please visit www.camrivox.com

Camrivox Ltd.