[asterisk-biz] FS: new sangoma a101 & new digium tdm410

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Sat Apr 29 02:24:40 MST 2006

I have some surplus equipment for sale, thought I would give people here a chance before they go on ebay.

sangoma a101 single span t1/e1 card new never been used

Digium tdm 410 - 4 port analog card with one fxs module (3 open slots).  New never been used.

All offers and questions should be private to avoid list clutter.

The items are in Sacramento, CA if you are local you can pick them up.

Best reasonable offer accepted, you pay actual shipping by courier of your choice. I accept western union and paypal.  When making an offer include your payment choice and shipping method.

trixter at 0xdecafbad.com