[asterisk-biz] Asterisk PBX Seller in Las Vegas and/or Reno

Stephen Wingfield steve at bicom.us
Fri Apr 28 05:16:51 MST 2006

Ed we have resellers through the United States. We certainly have a very
competent reseller in Las Vegas. Our solutions are complete turnkey and
empower the end user to have control of basic functionality such as call
forwarding and voicemail.
www.bicomsystems.com

For the online demo please see :

PBXware:
User:
http://pbxware.bicomsystems.com/
U: 100
P: 1234

Admin
http://pbxware.bicomsystems.com/admin/
U: pbxware at bicomsystems.com
P: pbxware

Will contact you offline with my personal details.