[asterisk-biz] Asterisk consultant in Paris

Nicolas Bougues nbougues-listes at axialys.net
Wed Apr 26 07:28:04 MST 2006

Dear list,

Our company based in Paris provides various hosted telecom services. We get
requests from time to time from customers for on-site Asterisk consulting,
usually for medium size setups (a few tens of phones usually).

Since this is not our business (we provided only *hosted* services), but don't
like turning down customers, we are looking for consultants who could take
care of these requests. We would put the consultant directly in touch with
the customer.

Please contact me off-list if interested.
--
Nicolas Bougues
Axialys Interactive