[asterisk-biz] Asterisk Provider

Derrick Moennick derrick at phonesource.ca
Mon Apr 24 10:05:25 MST 2006

Luiz,

We provide an asterisk solution. Please contact me off list.
Remember the introduction of the fax? PC? Internet? E-mail? IM? These
were all disruptive technologies that have had a phenomenal impact on
the way we do business. Fonality's IP PBX system with the introduction
of HUD is leading the way in the drastic change in the communications
industry. New integrated data and business phone systems are
revolutionizing the way business is being conducted.

Derrick Moennick
877.366.2548, ext. 7068
www.fonality.com

PBXtra Flash Tutorial:  <http://fonality.com/tutorials>