[asterisk-biz] NYC Asterisk Host?

alex at pilosoft.com alex at pilosoft.com
Fri Apr 21 10:30:23 MST 2006

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006, Matthew Rubenstein wrote:

> 	Who offers Asterisk hosting in NYC (or metro area), colo with
> large Internet and PSTN bandwidth? I need to install my custom Asterisk
> module in a running server connecting to the PSTN by SIP/ethernet. The
> module communicates with another server suite that streams over the
> Internet, which I can colo or install (Linux). GSM connectivity a plus.
>
> 	All I want to do is install my SW, pay the fees, get cust/tech
> svc, and preferably a root login. I need rates including bandwidth,
> minutes, ops/admin/DBA, and specs including HW/net/OS, uptime,
> failover/survivability and scalability.
Unlike any of other hosts, we run our own facility in the heart of
downtown Manhattan (55 Broad St) - we own it, from the generators to HVAC.
We have dark fiber from our datacenter going to carrier facilities (60
Hudson St, 25 Broadway and 111 8th Avenue), giving us almost unlimited
capacity. We have OC-12 transport running between all of those buildings,
allowing us to transport TDM traffic as TDM, without converting it to
VOIP. We have a softswitch that gives us an ability to hand off TDM
circuits in any of these facilities.  Of course, we can do SIP handoff for
customers that prefer that.

You can see our network map at www.pilosoft.com/netmap (somewhat outdated,
most links are now 10GE).

Please contact offlist for the rates.