[asterisk-biz] NYC Asterisk Host?

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Fri Apr 21 09:01:28 MST 2006

	Who offers Asterisk hosting in NYC (or metro area), colo with large
Internet and PSTN bandwidth? I need to install my custom Asterisk module
in a running server connecting to  the PSTN by SIP/ethernet. The module
communicates with another server suite that streams over the Internet,
which I can colo or install (Linux). GSM connectivity a plus.

	All I want to do is install my SW, pay the fees, get cust/tech svc, and
preferably a root login. I need rates including bandwidth, minutes,
ops/admin/DBA, and specs including HW/net/OS, uptime,
failover/survivability and scalability.
--

(C) Matthew Rubenstein