[asterisk-biz] Consultant Wanted: Gtalk with Asterisk and can provide service?

Rehan AllahWala rehan at supertec.com
Wed Apr 19 07:42:06 MST 2006

Dear Guru's,

On http://www.freeswitch.org/index.shtml

it shows below the library available for freeswitch.org to use it to convert xmpp to sip or iax2.

Has any one implemented this with asterisk yet, and if yes, Let me know how stable it is and
what will it cost me to get you to install it for us.

Rehan

2006-04-01 Houston, we have Jingle! Press Release

The codebase now includes Jingle (Jabber XMPP Voice) support with the addition of
libDingaLing and mod_dingaling.

Jingle is an XMPP based protocol used by GoogleTalk and now you can use FreeSWITCH to
gateway GoogleTalk to SIP IAX2 or Sangoma PRI cards.
2006-03-31 We Compile!

Consultant Wanted: Gtalk with Asterisk

Rehan Ahmed
Email: Rehan at Rehan.com
http://www.PakiPay.com - Pakistan's First Internet Payment Service.
http://www.ourfax.com - FREE Email to Fax, anywhere in the world.
http://www.paki.com  - Pakistan's First Portal Site
Http://www.commision.org - Make Money from your web site
http://www.cable.net.pk  - Internet access Via Cable
http://www.momin.net  - FREE Islamic books in your email
http://www.domain.net.pk - Book and host your own domain name for free
http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hasbunallaho wane'mal wakeel wa
alallahi tawakkalnaa Translation:
Allah is enough for us and He is the
Best Helper. We put our trust in Allah.

Feed a Person a Fish, and he will no longer be Hungry
for the day.
Teach him how to Fish, he will never be hungry again.