[asterisk-biz] Toll-Free numbers accessible from US48 and Canada.

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 13:43:30 MST 2006

Yup... we've been using asterlink for one of our 800#s now for several
weeks.. they are very knowledgeable... we had a few bumps getting
setup, but they were able to fix them all very quickly.   And sound
quality has been great!  I'd recommend them.   We're getting ready to
move our other 800 numbers over to them as well.