[asterisk-biz] reseller/consultants in Orlando area

Ryan G. Collinsworth rcollins at newmantelecom.com
Fri Apr 14 15:57:02 MST 2006

I am not in Orlando but or company does work remotely, so feel free to
contact me if needed.

Thanks

----------------------
Ryan Collinsworth
Director of Sales & Marketing
Newman Telecom, Inc.
rcollins at newmantelecom.com
(541) 515-5237

This e-mail and attachments, if any, may contain confidential and/or
proprietary information. Please be advised that the unauthorized use or
disclosure of the information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and
delete all copies of this message and attachments.