[asterisk-biz] reseller/consultants in Orlando area

Herman Webley herman.webley at blitzllc.com
Fri Apr 14 07:25:20 MST 2006

Hi,

I've been providing assistance on several Asterisk installations in the
Orlando area (Florida). One was going to be an integration with a PBX
system handling 600 extensions. Unfortunately that PBX unit just got
destroyed by lightning. As such I am going to advise that we put in an
all Asterisk system.

The extensions are all analog, so I am going recommend either 25 channel
banks or SIP gateways (24 port).

Are there any vendors on the list in the Orlando area (that can supply
that equipment)? I believe http://thevoipconnection.com is in Ft.
Lauderdale. This place is on a budget so I was looking at the audiocodes
24 port SIP gateway or the Rhino 24 FXS channel bank.

We would need to the equipment quickly as all 600 phones are down at
that location. Hopefully they will go with an Asterisk solution instead
of putting in another traditional PBX.

Also if you are in the Orlando area and provide Asterisk consultation,
please let me know so that I can put you on a list in case they need
help and for some reason I am unavailable.

-Best regards,
Herman Webley