[asterisk-biz] DTMF sensitivity

Darren Wiebe darren at aleph-com.net
Thu Apr 13 15:21:41 MST 2006

It might be something misconfigured in sip.conf.  Here's a snippet out
of the samples.

;dtmfmode = rfc2833        ; Set default dtmfmode for sending DTMF.
Default: rfc2833
                ; Other options:
                ; info : SIP INFO messages
                ; inband : Inband audio (requires 64 kbit codec -alaw,
ulaw)
                ; auto : Use rfc2833 if offered, inband otherwise

Darren Wiebe
darren at aleph-com.net