[asterisk-biz] Introduction - SIPphone and Gizmo Project

Clay Elliot clay at sipphone.com
Wed Apr 12 14:43:46 MST 2006

Greetings all,

Been on the list a few weeks and thought I would drop an introduction
and contact information. I do biz dev for www.SIPphone.com and also our
softphone/chat client www.gizmoproject.com.

Interested in:
- Partnerships that help expand our user base
- DIDs for all countries at under $3 per month

Also looking for Windows developers and another senior, experienced
business development candidate for employment in sunny San Diego.

Not interested in termination to specific areas at the moment, we have
that sorted out for our current volume, thanks.

Cheers,

Clay Elliot

--
Clay Elliot