[asterisk-biz] Need a small modification to Park Function

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 09:21:43 MST 2006

On 4/11/06, Alexander Lopez <Alex.Lopez at opsys.com> wrote:
> I need someone to code this as I do not have the time at this time.
>
> Scope:
>
> Add an argument to Park to be able to (s)pecify the parking space and
> (m)ute the annoucement of space number.
>
> IE Park(709|sm) would put the transferee into space 709, and not play
> the annoucment of what space the person is in. If a call is already
> parked fail the transfer.
>
> I understand that this is a pretty trivial code mod but I am beat as I
> just pulled an all nighter.

 It's not a huge undertaking, but it's also not that trivial. You need
to make certain that the space you're asking to park something at is
within the valid range of spaces and you need to make sure that you're
not asking the system to park a call in a space that is already
occupied.

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.
http://www.btwtech.com/