[asterisk-biz] Re: Create an Virtual PABX in minutes

Erick Baum erick at teal.net
Sun Apr 9 13:42:53 MST 2006

Are you going to inject ads into incoming and/or outgoing calls?  Start
charging for minutes?  I'm a little unclear how you intend to make money
from the service.  The companies/services you mentioned are mostly ad based
and skype charges for minutes used to regular phone lines.

You are offering a business class service for free, which is probably a
little concerning to many.  Unless you only intend this for testing and
personal use, I wouldn't trust my business calls to a free service with no
guarantees of uptime or service quality.

Erick