[asterisk-biz] GDS Voice Conferencing promotion discount extended for one more week, until 16th of April!

Boris Zolotarev - GDSPartners boris.zolotarev at gdspartners.com
Fri Apr 7 06:36:14 MST 2006

Hello,

We want to take this opportunity to thank you all for your interest in GDS Voice Conferencing Solution.
We are very pleased with the respond of the clients and trial users, and we are still getting great load of trial users so we decided to extend the promotion discount for one more week, until 16th of April.

We do not plan to extend the promotion discount after that period and we do hope that you will understand it.
However, we are still open for reference customers!
If you are interested in becoming GDS Voice Conferencing reference customer, and benefit of reference customers discount, please contact me of the list.

Thank you all for you interest in GDS Voice Conferencing Solution.

Boris Zolotarev
boris.zolotarev (at) gdspartners.com