[asterisk-biz] SER or Asterisk solution provider required

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Thu Apr 6 07:27:34 MST 2006

Hello Rodrigo,

We discussed our ITSP product a while ago. Are you still interested?

We've just released version 1.6, with lots of new features such as PDF
invoices, post-paid as well as the existing pre-paid billing, and much
more. The demo is at:

http://itsp.demo.integrics.com/?username=guest;password=guest

and a feature list at:

http://integrics.com/products/itsp/features/