[asterisk-biz] SER or Asterisk solution provider required

Never Winter nvrwntrngts at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 5 21:03:23 MST 2006

Hi,

We are looking to test and buy services from a commercial solution provider
based on SER and/or Asterisk.

Our requirement is to provide our exisiting clients wholesale VoIP based
terminaiton services. We need to be able to route, Bill, Account and
provision on this system. G729, G711u, T38, SIP should be supported. 1000
calls and more should be supported. The solution should be carrier grade and
tested and working without any glitches.

Please send your proposal and costs to:

nvrwntrngts at hotmail dot com

Thanking you for your urgent response.

to offer.