[asterisk-biz] voipstunt, sipdiscount, etc.. how did they do it?

azyuky azyuky at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 18:53:47 MST 2006

Hi Trixter,

So it's e164.org is the brain behind this huh? I'm not sure how reliable e164 can
be. How is it standing up against dundi? I really dont know which one should I go
for, according to what I know e164.org is a bit dated and dundi is coming up as a
replacement but I'm not sure where i read this from.

Off topic, I stumbled accross your website before and had a chance to visit the
ibm-tts (text-to-speech). While I agree with you the ibm-tts is good, but I have
found this site providing some very impressive tts conversions
http://www.neospeech.com/demo/demo_text.php

-az