[asterisk-biz] voipstunt, sipdiscount, etc.. how did they do it?

azyuky azyuky at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 18:43:18 MST 2006

Hi Mitul,

So you mean they are "free" for some countries and not for some others? Hmm so there
is really no such thing called "free" on this planet earth then ;).

I heard that these guys sometimes they arbitrarily remove one or two free
destinations and then add a certain rate to it, so we have to have a software like
watchdog to regularly monitor which country is not on their "free list".

I would love to have asterisk connect to these guys but i'm not sure how many
concurrent calls these free voip providers allow me to use through one single
account. Do you have any idea?

By the way, I'm not sure which free voip provider is good anymore, sipdiscount,
voipbuster, voipstunt they all look so similar, in term of quality and ad gimmicks.

Thanks for reading guys.
-az