[asterisk-biz] FOnality competitor?

Alex Epshteyn alex at thirdlane.com
Mon Apr 3 16:29:33 MST 2006

Paul,

I am not sure if I am answering your question but while the source code is
not available, there are no special binary components either - it is a self
contained application. Customization by customers who are frequently
integrators/Asterisk consultants, is limited to the logo, colors, and text
labels. Third Lane can also do custom modifications if requested.

Thanks,
Alex