[Asterisk-biz] High quality A-Z termination in EU

Mikael Bjerkeland mikael at upnet.lt
Fri Sep 30 13:02:21 MST 2005

Dear Sirs,

we are a small company situated in Lithuania, specializing in A-Z
termination and calling cards. We terminate directly to ISDN ensuring the
best possible quality for your calls. While many other providers resell
VoIP routes, which is cheaper, but rarely of an acceptable quality, we can
offer real ISDN quality termination at a competitive price. We support
both SIP and IAX. Payments can be done through PayPal from our web
management system.

You may sign up from the following page:
https://galileo.upnet.lt/mcc2gui/register.php . After you have signed up,
please send an email to termination at upnet.lt with your account code so we
can set the correct tariff rates for your subscription.
We operate with prices in EUR. Our price list may be found at
http://www.upnet.lt/documents/upnetbaltic-termination-20050510.xls

When you have signed up for our service and your account is active, you
may log in anytime to see your calls, a list of the most popular countries
you have called and statistics of your usage.
This is all done through our own GPL licensed management and billing
system MCC which you can read more about at http://www.upnet.lt . Next to
real time rating, MCC has built-in prepaid functionality allowing you to
start a pin-less calling card service in no time.

If you find any our services interesting, please do not hesitate to
contact me.

Yours faithfully,

Mikael Bjerkeland
Upnet Taide
Telecom services * A-Z Termination * Sangoma reseller * VoIP hardware
http://www.upnet.lt
Telephone (LT): +370 52665808
Mobile (NO): +47 99355151