[Asterisk-biz] SOLVED: Serious Problem with SNOM Attendant phones - Need Help

asterisk at sipspain.com asterisk at sipspain.com
Fri Sep 30 02:49:38 MST 2005

I thought it is fair to say that SNOM support solved us the problem we
had.

Problem was a combination of an incorrect usage of the phone and also a
firmware not very optimized to work with Asterisk.  A percent of the calls
were lost because the operator did not used the phone correctly. Other
important percent of the calls were lost because the phone restarted
itself each few minutes.We do not known yet why the phone restarted so
often (may be the operator become nervous and pressed to much keys on an
incorrect way, or maybe asterisk sent the phone SIP commands that the
phone did not understand correcly) but the fact is that NOW, once we
upgraded to the newest firmware that SNOM sent us, everything works ok.

Thks anyone or your help (and particularly to SNOM for their implication
on solving the problem)

Andres