[Asterisk-biz] UNLIMITED CALLS TO 20 COUNTRIES

varghese ed datavoip at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 29 20:11:36 MST 2005

Unlimited calls to 20 countries for $20 per month
from anywhere in the world
These are the country list (In some countries only land phones are covered,
cell phones are not covered)

    * Australia
    * Italy
    * Austria
    * Norway
    * Belgium
    * Russia
    * Canada
    * Singapore
    * Chile
    * Spain
    * China
    * Sweden
    * Denmark
    * Switzerland
    * France
    * Taiwan
    * Germany
    * United Kingdom
    * Ireland
    * United States

This is the way it works:-

   1. From any land phone inside USA.
         1. Dial our toll free number.
         2. At the prompt enter you destination number in any of these 20
countries

   2. From any IP phone from anywhere in the world
         1. Configure your IP phone to our VOIP gateway
         2. Dial our toll free number.
         3. At the prompt enter you destination number in any of these 20
countries
   3. From any VOIP gateway
         1. Configure your IP phone to our VOIP gateway.
         2. Dial our toll free number.
         3. At the prompt enter you destination number in any of these 20
countries.
   4. From software dialer
         1. Download dialer from our site  to your computer
         2. Dial our toll free number.
         3. At the prompt enter you destination number in any of these 20
countries.

For more information, contact

msn id: datavoip at hotmail.com

Thanks