[Asterisk-biz] I am looking for bids for development.

bill dwyer mastern8 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 13:55:25 MST 2005

I am looking for bids on developing a Asterisk Voicemail system with a T1
Natural Micro Systems 4 port card. If anyone has experience with these cards
and Asterisk or has a cheap alternative hardware solution and experience in
Asterisk and complete the job in short order please contact me. I prefer
contractors from North America but I am willing to consider any offer. My
name is Nate and you can reach me at this address.
mastern8 at gmail.com
I am looking to purchase a system soon and have already received several
contract offers. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from
you. Please do not be put off my the gmail address, I use it for possible
spam issues.
Nate