[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Logos?

Gilbert R. Payson gil at chara.de
Thu Sep 29 03:25:11 MST 2005

Hello -

I have a question about the use of asterisk logos.  I wish to place some
references to
Asterisk (consulting, as well as asterisk-related software) on my web page.

Does anyone know which logos are for general consumption and linkage?

I can imagine that anything saying "Digium" is a no-no without a resellers
contract, but the open source Asterisk logos?

-Gil Payson