[Asterisk-biz] Mediatrix config software

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Wed Sep 28 13:18:18 MST 2005

Robert - I am working on getting you the firmware and the management
tool, don't have the 2102 SIP Image in our archive I am waiting for a
callback from the vendor.

Cory J Andrews
Partner / Purchasing
VOIPSupply.com - Everything you need for VOIP
454 Sonwil Drive
Buffalo, NY 14225
tf voice - 800-398-VOIP X22
l voice - 716.630.1555 X22