[Asterisk-biz] Phone for Attendant Console (Recepcionist / Operator) - Polycom and other alternatives

asterisk at sipspain.com asterisk at sipspain.com
Wed Sep 28 13:03:35 MST 2005

Kevin

I read at
http://www.polycom.com/products_services/1,1443,pw-34-182-12104,FF.html
that it only allows 14 keys... What I am missing ?

"Kevin P. Fleming" <kpfleming at digium.com>
Enviado por: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
28/09/2005 19:19
Por favor, responda a
Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>

Para
Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
<asterisk-biz at arizona.digium.com>
cc

Asunto
Re: [Asterisk-biz] Phone for Attendant Console (Recepcionist /  Operator)

asterisk at sipspain.com wrote:

> It seems a very good option, but unfortunatelly, each extension module
has
> only 14 keys.. Too few... I would have to add a lot to have the same
> capacity that I would have with a SNOM.......So any other suggestions
will
> be welcome.

That is incorrect; each expansion module provides 20 keys.