[Asterisk-biz] Looking For Asterisk Consultants

Michael Welter mike at introspect.com
Wed Sep 28 10:37:18 MST 2005

Hello Garrett,

I am available for short-term projects.  My rate is $110/hr plus
expenses, and I can propose a fixed price if you'll send me the project
details.

I have been involved with VoIP and Asterisk since early 2003.  I have 10
in-house Asterisk installations in the Denver area.  I also have a
hosted Asterisk system which serves several clients.  This Friday I'm
installing an Asterisk system using (your) 7960 telephone sets.

My installations include analog telephone sets with Adtran 750 channel
banks.  My most recent installations utilize only SIP phones.  I have
experience with T1, both PRI and CAS.

My background is software development.  For one of my Denver clients
I've developed an extensive IVR-based data collection system for
visiting nurses and homecare workers.  I also developed their web site
for non-IVR data collection and reporting.

 From 1978 until 2003 I developed software for the brokerage and banking
industry.  I'm fluent in Java, C, PHP, Perl, HTML, and XML.  My company,
Introspect Consulting, was incorporated in 1983, and we're going to
change the name to TelecomMatters.net .

 From 1969 until 1978 I developed software for the telephone industry.

During the late 60s I was an officer in the US Army.

I'll be at Astricon--maybe we can meet for a chat.

Thank you for your attention.
Michael Welter
303-718-2804