[Asterisk-biz] Serious Problem with SNOM Attendant phones -NeedHelp

canuck15 canuck15 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 28 08:57:20 MST 2005

I am curious, are these general problems with the SNOM 360 or only when you
put the sidecar on or ?  As others have said, this is currently the only
option for a receptionist type scenario with many extensions that need
watching.  I thought this phone worked relatively well for that based on
what I have read at various sites.