[Asterisk-biz] Looking for a configuration software

Dustin Wildes asterisk-biz at vecsector.com
Tue Sep 27 20:46:24 MST 2005

I'd like to throw our product out there as well - PhoneCALL.
You can find information here:
http://www.vecsector.com/phonecall

Demo Here:
http://www.vecsector.com/phonecall/demo
Username:  demo
Password:  demo

We are in the very last stages of building a reseller & OEM channel,
among different support options.
It's completely PHP/MySQL-based and built with the SMARTY template
engine, so specific hardware is required.
We support multi-tenant, and a very advanced scripting engine.

We're also about to release version 2.7 which addresses the hardware
configuration problems that have been reported to us.
In addition, we will be releasing a commercially support embedded
product with Asterisk & PhoneCALL combined, among lots of other common
applications setup in solid state.

Thanks!!

Dustin Wildes
VecSector, LLC