[Asterisk-biz] over 50, 000 NPA/NXX's of USTerminationstarting at .003

jay kordic jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Tue Sep 27 18:17:50 MST 2005

The DIP fee compensation fee is paid whether an alpha name is displayed or
not.The fee is being collected currently by processors that true up with the
LECS/CLECS on a monthly basis.I happen to work with a couple of CLECS that
have figured out a creative way to generate more revenue and will share that
revenue with the customer ( call center,autodialer,predictive dialer,calling
card platform).It is not like the reciprocal compensation that was prevalent
in the industry years ago.

Jay Kordic
The Horizon Group
Wholesale/Retail Voice,Data and IP services
951-780-3131
951-850-0887 (cell)
516-687-5047( fax)
Please ask me about Caller ID compensation