[Asterisk-biz] Looking for a configuration software

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Tue Sep 27 11:54:52 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-09-27 at 14:44 -0400, Dean Collins wrote:
> Yep, amp and asterisk at home is the best thing to happen to Asterisk since
> Jolt cola.
>
> Don't be fooled by the names this delivers what you need and you never
> have to touch a line editor.

One of the better things I see with amp is that you arent forced to use
it.  The user has *choice* in how they configure their system.
Something a lot of proprietary systems dont give.  I personally do not
use amp basically because I dont want to learn a different way of doing
it (I am lazy that way).  But I have the choice, while I use an editor
even there you have choice, vi, emacs, nano, pico, ed, etc.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378