[Asterisk-biz] Looking for a configuration software

M. MAINGAULT contact at itscom.fr
Tue Sep 27 07:26:48 MST 2005

Hi,
i'm looking for a configuration tool for asterisk (with a lot of options and features).
I already know PBXware of Bicom Systems and xorcom rapid configuration tool.
Xorcom is good but the problem is that there is not a lot of configurations options. Price is good.
PBXware is too expensive.

I'll be very interested in a software who can generate configurations files for asterisk : i would like pay once for the software, but not paid for each configurations (except if the price is low...)

Best regards,
Mr. MAINGAULT
CEO
ITS