[Asterisk-biz] over 50, 000 NPA/NXX's of US Terminationstarting at .003

jay kordic jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Mon Sep 26 15:19:50 MST 2005

The caller ID termination product would compensate you for calls that
terminate to end users who have caller ID.This product works best with high
volume call centers,calling card providers,autodialers,predictive dialers
etc.
 Jay Kordic

The Horizon Group
Wholesale/Retail Voice,Data and IP services
951-780-3131
951-850-0887 (cell)
516-687-5047( fax)
Please ask me about Caller ID compensation