[Asterisk-biz] Voip Termination with DTMF

jay kordic jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Mon Sep 26 11:18:58 MST 2005

I have Canadian termination to many NPA/NXX's under .009 to Canada and US
Termnation starting at .0061.There is no minimum commitment.

Jay Kordic
The Horizon Group
Wholesale/Retail Voice,Data and IP services
951-780-3131
951-850-0887 (cell)
516-687-5047( fax)
Please ask me about Caller ID compensation