[Asterisk-biz] Visiting Gitex.com in Dubai ? Dinner Party

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan at supertec.com
Mon Sep 26 07:05:54 MST 2005

Dear All,

Gitex the middle east's version of Comdex/ Cebit, is this week

and its a Huge Huge Huge Show.

We are hosting a Dinner Party on the 28th of Sep 2005 in Dubai, UAE after the
Gitex.Com Show.

If any one on this list is in that area, please drop me a txt and email , my cell there
will be 050 7565347

For those who do not know where Dubai is, please use Google, for those who want
to know what gitex is , please visit gitex.com

Rehan Ahmed

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.supertec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, TODAY!
http://www.VirtualPhoneLine.com - Get A US, UK, EU Number, Forward it to
any  number in the world instantly.
http://www.PhoneOpia.com - SIP Based OPEN Phone Services.