[Asterisk-biz] VOIPSupply.com Closeouts Moved to Ebay to increase ease of purchase

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Fri Sep 23 09:52:02 MST 2005

Have moved the remaining closeout items to Ebay, that way you don't have
to hunt me down if you want to buy something.  Ebay purchases go right
to our shipping/processing department and get invoiced and shipped
usually same day.  Here is a list of items I just threw up there, all
are well below cost, most are brand new.

(3) Cisco CP-7910+SW Phones - Lot of three units - $150 + $15 Shipping -
$165 total Buy It Now
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5812206154

(1) gently Used Snom 220 phone + power supply - $150 + $10 shipping -
$165 Total Buy It Now
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5812208363

(1) Snom 220 Keypad - Brand New - $95 + $10 Shipping - $105 total buy it now
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5812209295

(1) Pingtel Xpressa Phone - Brand New / Indigo Color - $125 Free Shipping
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5812213934

(1) Pingtel Xpressa Phone - Brand New / Blue Color - $125 Free Shipping
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5812214292

(1) Pingtel Xpressa Phone - Brand New / Blue Color - $125 Free Shipping
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5812215714

1) Pingtel Xpressa Phone - Brand New / Mango Color - $125 Free Shipping
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5812215145

1) Pingtel Xpressa Phone - Brand New / Mango Color - $125 Free Shipping
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5812215343

1) Pingtel Xpressa Phone - Brand New / Sambuca Color - $125 Free Shipping
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5812217185

1) Pingtel Xpressa Phone - Brand New / Sambuca Color - $125 Free Shipping
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5812217543

1) Pingtel Xpressa Phone - Nearly New / Mango Color / No Power Supply -
$75 Free Shipping
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5812218441

(1) Epygi Quadra 2X SIP PBX - Brand new - $325 Free Shipping
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5812222088

(1) Epygi Quadra 2X SIP PBX - Brand new - $325 Free Shipping
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5812222290

--
Cory J Andrews
Partner / Purchasing