[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Platform - Success Strories - iAreanet in the news.

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Wed Sep 21 14:24:23 MST 2005

Very rarely we come across real success stories using Asterisk as a part
of a great solution, and when I see one, I want to share it with you.
Though it is not mentioned in the news item, it is a fact that Iareanet
uses Asterisk as the core for their messaging part of the solution and
today they are on the news with a 5 star rating.

Check the link below:
http://mobileoffice.about.com/od/connectingviatheinternet/gr/iareanet.ht

Folks here already may be aware of the Contact Center Solution Aheeva
(http://www.atelka.com) built around Asterisk which is a success too.

Iareanet product as I know of has been helping katrina victims and many
businesses as a disiater recovery-business continuancy solution.

Seshu Kanuri