[Asterisk-biz] A-Z Termination , Allied Services

Andrew Sumner andrew at paratexmedical.com
Tue Sep 20 05:01:04 MST 2005

Hi All,

I made a submission Yesterday concerning my fax service and have had some good responses, I also mentioned I was interested in learning more about Asterisk and its services to add to my own service.

Please I would now like to know form companies to contact me off-list, with Termination worldwide.  Although cost is important I really want a quality service, since I don't know that much about the service ill be posting back for comment  later.

Right now id like to have the following, information to help me

1 . Companies wishing to consult and help with planning, configuration and deployment of services.
2 . Companies wishing to supply Hardware in terms of components for these installations including the IP telephones ATA's and servers. Routers Gateways and switches whatever they may be. Also including GSM Equipment for Mobile Phones.
3 . companies offering Calling cards worldwide to be sold with our service, in their own names if need be.
4 . Termination worldwide or a combination of routes and prices per continent I don't mind.
5 . D.I.D''s  for UK, USA, Canada, South Africa, China, Korea, Australia. (please base this on minimum amount, no promises here, and include all costs)
6 . Re-offer Companies wishing to terminate T 30 fax, i.e. Not FoIP standard fax servers.using our software. Also companies wanting to offer fax services details can be found on my site.
7 . Companies who have billing systems for provisioning Service providers..

Please provide your company information when replying. also please indicate protocols and codec's when replying, one concern I have is some countries bandwidth is still very expensive so options other than G711 would be appreciated as well.

Please contact me off-list at Andrew at xtendacom.net once again sorry about the site its not complete.