[Asterisk-biz] Investment opportunity

Patrick asterisk at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Sun Sep 18 09:47:46 MST 2005

On Sun, 2005-09-18 at 11:59 -0400, Paul wrote:
> Post your business plan and list of customers on this list. Maybe
> somebody will send you money.

Please wait while I first create a Hotmail account, learn to stop using
proper capitalization and punctuation and come up with some number and a
very slick story that I had tons of experience in the VoIP market and
obviously ignore any requests for proof or references. And off course
claim without proof that I attracted the interest of a few dozen
businessmen who obviously understand how this game is played. How can
this not work?!

Sincerely,
Your Friend, the former Secretary of State and Supreme Commander of
the Diamond- and Goldmines of the Republic of Bananastan, temporarily
diverting activities into VoIP and anxiously awaiting your "BP".