[Asterisk-biz] Is there a pricing comparison somewhere?

Sergio Veltri sergio.veltri at pointhorizon.com
Thu Sep 15 10:17:58 MST 2005

Guys I was wondering if anyone has a comparison chart of some kind giving
estimate pricing of renown voip solutions like Cisco, 3com, Avaya, etc.

I will be attending Expocomm in Argentina in a couple of weeks, I will be
given a presentation on asterisk and voip in general but will like to have
an idea of what is going on pricewise in the voip world so that I can
related to asterisk and provide a more usefull presentation.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sergio Veltri
www.pointhorizon.com