[Asterisk-biz] VOIPSupply.com Hiring Additional Pre/Post Sales Engineer(s)

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Wed Sep 14 17:26:54 MST 2005

VOIPSupply.com is looking to expand our team of talented pre/post sales
engineers.  We can offer salaried, hourly, or per instance compensation to
qualified individual(s).  Relocation is not necessary, we can accommodate a
virtual office environment.

The ideal candidate should be well versed in Asterisk/Linux, have a solid
fundamental understanding of IP Telephony, VOIP network elements and
configuration of IP endpoints, gateways, and other data/telecom network
equipment.

Task oriented, good communicator, patient and thorough, etc, etc, etc.

Salaried employees receive full benefits, as well as performance based bonus
compensation in addition to a competitive base salary.

As necessary, we can provide remote access to our engineering testing
facilities for configuration testing and troubleshooting.

Interested parties should contact Hugo.Begglo at VOIPSupply.com and please cc
Chris.Robinson at VOIPSupply.com

Thanks,

Cory Andrews
Partner / Purchasing