[Asterisk-biz] Quote for Qty20 Snom 190 telephone sets

asterisk_help at iwishi.nu asterisk_help at iwishi.nu
Tue Sep 13 10:24:01 MST 2005

Good afternoon folks.

I'm looking for Qty 20 of the Snom 190 telephone sets for resale.

My customers is looking for 16 and I will be stocking the rest as spares.
While you're quoting these phones, please include a quote for the 360
model, as I'd like to spare these on the shelf as well.

Needed Tuesday September 20th, 2005.

Please including shipping in your quote to:

Sound Choice Communications LLC
7839 12th Ave So
Bloomington MN 55425

Please no telephone calls. https://www.soundchoicecomm.com
Private off list replies, please do not change the subject line.
mailto:asterisk_help at iwishi.nu

If your quote is greater than 188.00 each, shipping included, please don't
waste your time or mine.

Thank you.

  - Eric Osterberg